Miyerkules, Disyembre 4, 2013

MY BEST EXPERIENCE IN MANILA TYTANA COLLEGES AS A BSHRM STUDENT




 Hi! Im writing a blog to share my best College days at my School Manila Tytana Colleges. New friends that I met along the way and new experience during  my college days. In this blog im only going to highlight a couple of the best moments of my current college life that i will keep forever specially with my close friends at school Enjoy! :) xoxo



   
My Main Girls :)
 This is our 2nd year photo, this was taken during our trip to Diamond hotel as a part of our HRM course and in this photo are my main girls at school who I love the most! We stick through each other since day one of our college days and till now were still together! :) :) :)


Diamond hotel function with close friends at school :) 

This photo was our group function at diamond hotel were we had a lot of fun together organizing an event for school. What a night to remember with friends! :)


My Girls
This was the last photo of the night with my main girls at school Bea, Kaila and Rena. We had such a good experience and fun moments together at this event. Cant live without these three beside me :) 


                                       OUR BORACAY TRIP


On our way to bora! :)


this was our first group boarding to go to boracay a first our first group picture together with my friends at school
Kalibo Airport 


Finally! we've arrived to Bora! We love taking pictures so we decided to take a picture behind Zest air hahaha. Really excited for this trip :)


Beach time!

This photo was taken straight after we arrived at boracay island and what an amazing place and beach!. Really worth what youve paid for.. Bonding with friends, Swimming at the beach and more fun fun fun!!



Last Day at Boracay 
Time flies when youre having fun! This is our last day at this paradise so spend the rest of the day swimming on the beach and bathing on the sunshine! :) 


As it concluded probably one of my best college experience would be the boracay trip because I had such a good time with my friends at school. One of the many highlights of my college career so far!.. Hope you Enjoy my little blog :) Thanks for your time till next time! kriziaxooxo


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento